New Semester, New Goals, New Ambition

As I am entering the spring semester, I have been struggling a little bit with finding my ambition in school. It's not like I have lost my passion for why I am going to school in the first place, but the spring semester is always harder than the fall. I had nearly a month off from school, but upon arriving back to Phoenix, it was like I never left. Getting back into the swing of this has been challenging, mostly because (although I did) it feels like I didn't really have much of a break. I have a whole new set of classes to put my mind towards and my job to fill my evenings, but not a whole lot of downtime. Maybe I just feel burnt out. Right now it is only Wednesday in the second week back to school and it feels like senior year and having senioritis. I don't want to do anything except watch Friends and drink endless espresso. Even though I have yet to find my motivation, I know this semester is going to go better than last... I can just feel it. I just may have to give myself more incentives. Like, for example, I need to get all my homework done for this week because on Friday, Reina and I are meeting my family at Disneyland for the weekend. If that's not an incentive, I don't know what is. Although I won't be able to afford such a great incentive like that every week, I am sure with an adventurous mind like mind I can think of something. On the subject of adventure, I think that my friends and I have figured out what we want to do for spring break. Newport Beach... here we (may) come! Now... to just make it to spring break...Related imageAnd the margarita drinking contest....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Advantage

Growing Pains

Showcase vs. Modest Mentality and Me