Finally Coming Along

Summer is coming to a close, and as fall finally draws near I am getting anxious to finally move into my new dorm. At the beginning of this year I started to consider transferring to a new school. My previous school I was attending last year in the Napa Valley was depressing and not the right fit for me. I knew if I was going to be successful in school I had to get out of there and go somewhere I would be happy. I started looking into Grand Canyon University, and low and behold I felt the calling to get my nursing degree there.
It's scary to think that I will be 12 hours away from my family and my friends here in California, but I also know that I will make new friends and I am looking forward to this new adventure. I can't wait to get to travel and see what seems like a whole new world over in AZ. I'm even looking forward to the heat and a whole new culture.
It feels as though my life is finally coming along. I am a single woman in her early 20's and what more could I want than the chance to travel and see the world in a whole new perspective. I'm falling in love with AZ and I haven't even seen it yet. I just pray that the Lord helps me focus on what's the most important.. school.
I've been living it up this summer, and I don't intend to stop. This is my time to shine. I am young and ambitious and I have the drive to get where I need to go having fun along the way. Bring on the fun!... and the studying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxious Autumn

Taking Advantage

Showcase vs. Modest Mentality and Me