My Last Week on the West Coast.

I am going to be travelling up the coast of California with my family for a last getaway before I have to head South East to Tempe, AZ. I have family coming down from Idaho to visit, and it'll be awesome to be able to spend time with them before I move onto Lope Country.
In a way it almost feels like a farewell to my old life. I know that my family will always be around and will be here for me, but I won't be able to see them for a long time. It's almost like I am starting a new life and the fact that it will be my last times spent with my family and my last times in CA for a while, it really does feel like the end to something.
It's a positive thing, and I am looking forward to this time I get to spend with those that I love and care about so much. I know that when I return to California and see my family again, I might be different... maybe even more grown up and put together. I guess that's part of the plan of going off to college. I can't wait to come home and show off who I've become and talk about all the things I got to do. These are exciting times my friends, and I hope that all of you follow my journey.
I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxious Autumn

Showcase vs. Modest Mentality and Me

Taking Advantage